Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract with GCA®, 800 mg per serving, 50% Chlorogenic acid:
- Contains 50% Chlorogenic acid
- Works to burn/block fat
- Helps burn glucose
- With GCA®
- Promotes healthy weight-loss
- No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients
- Vegetable capsules
- All natural
Green Coffee Max contains 800 mg per serving of pure, all-natural, pure green coffee bean extract with GCA®. Our formula contains 50% Chlorogenic Acid.
Chlorogenic Acid is naturally present in pure green coffee beans and is the active weight-loss compound in our formula. Normally coffee beans are roasted and this process removes the chlorogenic acid. Our Green Coffee formula contains pure, unroasted green coffee beans, thus preserving the chlorogenic acid.
In a recent study on green coffee extract presented at a meeting of the American Chemical Society, some participants lost as much as 17 lbs, 10 percent of total body weight and 17 percent of body fat. This was seen as an amazing result in a controlled study done not on animals, but humans.
Green Coffee Max is very effective with weight-loss for three main reasons:
- It works to limit the absorption of glucose/sugar into the blood stream. Therefore there is no buildup of fat in the body, because sugar turns into fat when it is not burned.
- It helps to boost our metabolism and helps to efficiently burn the calories.
- It is said to enhance the burning of fat in the liver.
Green Coffee helps to support better health due to the combined benefits of weight loss, cardiovascular health and healthy blood-sugar levels.
Sendel Labs' supplements are manufactured in the USA at an FDA inspected and GMP certified facility.
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Cap | Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Green Coffee Bean Extract||800mg||*|
|Green Coffee Bean Extract with GCA®
(50% chlorogenic acids)
|* Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Veggie Cap). CONTAINS CAFFEINE. This product contains 20mg of naturally occurring caffeine per serving (less than 1/2 a cup of coffee).|